Home » Tradition Eight – Questions for Groups
Home › Forums › NA Traditions for Groups › Tradition Eight – Questions for Groups
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by admin 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
The questions below offer ways to begin—or continue—group inventory or discussion
focused on this Tradition.
1. What do we mean by nonprofessional? How does this matter to our group?
2016 Conference Agenda Report
© 2015 by Narcotics Anonymous World Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
2. Do people at our meeting give advice or feedback in response to what other addicts
share, or do members focus on sharing their own experience?
3. If we sign court cards or otherwise verify attendance, how do we do so in a way that
allows us to remain nonprofessional and nonaffiliated?
4. What are some strategies we can use to ensure that addicts feel safe sharing and a clear
message is carried? How does our nonprofessional approach meet common challenges
like a strong treatment presence, a lot of newcomers, or professionals attending with
5. How does our group respond when professionals, students, or others come to observe
6. How does this Tradition help us understand anonymity? How does anonymity help us
understand this Tradition? How do we practice anonymity in terms of this Tradition?
7. Discuss any bridges between this Tradition and other Traditions. What do these bridges
teach us about our group?
8. What more can we do to bring the principles of this Tradition into our group efforts?
What could we do differently to better fulfill our primary purpose?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.