adminKeymasterSeptember 1, 2018 at 11:26 pmPost count: 36
The questions below offer a way to begin—or continue—a service discussion or workshop
focused on this Tradition.
- What is the importance of creative freedom in Narcotics Anonymous groups? How can
we be a resource to the groups in their expression of autonomy and creative freedom?
- What are some of the differences in how autonomy and Tradition Four apply to groups
and service bodies?
- How does our service body learn what’s important to the groups in our community? How
do we include our groups in planning for local services? Do we include all the voices
within our community?
- How do our service efforts honor the needs and wishes of the groups we serve? How
does our service body ensure that our decisions and actions respond to local needs? How
does humility help us to serve effectively?
- How do our recent decisions affect our local groups? Are there decisions we’re making
now that affect our local groups?
- What part does effective communication play in our service efforts? What works in our
local NA community as effective communication, and what doesn’t? How can our
communication be more effective?
- In what ways do we address issues that affect NA as a whole? How do we determine
whether our actions affect neighboring service bodies? What are our responsibilities as
part of a worldwide Fellowship?
- Do our events compete with other events in neighboring places? Is the number of
events, activities, and conventions in our community too high, too low, or just right?
- How does this Tradition help us understand anonymity? How does anonymity help us
understand this Tradition? How do we practice anonymity in terms of this Tradition?
- Discuss any bridges between this Tradition and one or more of the Twelve Concepts.
What do these bridges teach us about our service efforts?
- What more can we do to bring the principles of this Tradition into our service efforts?
What could we do differently to better carry out our services?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.